Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Preserve Time

Much to my dismay, I haven't had much time to focus on design lately as I've been too busy passing exits and eating at rest stops.


My travels the past couple of weeks have taken me from the coastal island preserve known as Bald Head Island, N.C., back north to the Adirondack Forest Preserve's Jabe Pond. Not a bad excuse for letting the blog get a little stale and a great way to get the creative juices flowing.

Photos from Bald Head:

My niece, Reilly and brother Pete at the beach on Bald Head

Nice sunsets every night ...

The oldest lighthouse in the country, affectionately known as "Old Baldy"

Jelly

Carrying a rather heavy cooler to the beach

And Jabe Pond fishing trip:


Life is good in the land of plenty ...

Brook trout...

The campsite. It rained hard the night before;
sleep was not comfortable

Adirondack mornings are something to behold


Since the camping trip I have been to NYC to a Yankees game at the new stadium (forgot my camera in the car) and have been practicing for my first real gig tomorrow night at 9 p.m. at Wallabee's in Glens Falls with my brother and his college bandmate. As soon as I put the gig in the review mirror I will get back on track with graphic design on the brain.


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment