Saturday, June 13, 2009

Retro-spective

My summer is off to a solid start. Since Memorial Day I have been going non-stop, and, being my car needs brake work, things have slowed down a bit. I might as well take a minute or two to offer snapshot of the past few weeks (for my own good), which brought me from the Adirondacks for some fishing at a friends remote camp, to the Catskills for a weekend party at Mountain Jam at Hunter Mountain and many places in between. It's no doubt I have a deep appreciation for my corner of the world, but there are bigger mountains out there.


Many more concerts and fishing trips to come.



-J


Sitting by the dock of Owl Pond in Speculator, N.Y.

The view from my tent at Mountain Jam

Some mountain biking at West Mountain - for a story actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment