Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Phish @ SPAC

I wrote a review of Phish's Saturday night show at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center for Hidden Track blog.

I saw Phish for the first time ever last summer at SPAC, but still ventured to write a review. The show rocked, my review ... not so much.

Oh well, I'm improving.

Setlist:

Set 1: Tweezer Reprise[1], Chalk Dust Torture, Funky Bitch, Runaway Jim, Ya Mar, Sample in a Jar, Axilla > Fluffhead, Bathtub Gin, Suzy Greenberg

Set 2: Rock and Roll -> Free, Backwards Down the Number Line, Halfway to the Moon[2] > Prince Caspian > Joy, David Bowie, Show of Life

Encore: The Squirming Coil, Character Zero > Tweezer Reprise

[1] First Tweezer Reprise opener since 11/9/95 (482 shows).
[2] Debut.

This gig featured the first Tweezer Reprise opener since 11/9/95 (482 shows) and the debut of Halfway to the Moon.

Read my reveiw here.

No comments:

Post a Comment