Friday, May 14, 2010

Lala shutting down : (


I'm enjoying the last days of the Apple-owned music streaming site, Lala, which will be shutting down May 31.

Word has it Lala couldn't compete with Google's music streaming capability.

As you can see, I embed songs from Lala and have been for a while now. It was super user-friendly and offered cheaper downloads than iTunes (.89 cents rather than .99).

Apparently it's not the first time Apple has left vested users high and dry.

I love my Mac, but in a business sense, Apple is like the little brat in your Kindergarten class that won't share his flourescent Crayons. Urgghg, just give me the fat, flourescent orange one!! I've never seen anything like it and it's way cooler than my boring box of conservative colors! Do they even allow those crazy colors in Catholic school??

No comments:

Post a Comment